Sunday 1 November 2015

RECIEVING YOUR ORDERS & MAKEUP LOOKS BY ELIZAHBEAUTY



Hey guys! So ill be talking about the make up brushes from yours truly OSI COSMETICS and looks I’ve created with these quality brushes so let’s get to it! 
 

 
So when my brushes came in the post they came in this lovely pink packaging! With a cute little heart next to my name it was sent out to me on a Monday and was so quick I received them on the Wednesday of that same week so when your ordering your brushes you’re definitely going to receive your brushes on time, I didn’t even feel the wait it was so quick and easy! 
 

When you open up your package, your brushes are placed securely as you can see in the picture above,  neatly presented and you know you gotta love that new brush smell! The set ranges from 5 big brushes to 4 small brushes which you can use for 
• Contouring
• Foundation
• Powder
• Concealing
• Blush/bronzing
• Eyeshadow
• Blending
 

I used the big brushes exactly for my foundation, contouring,,powder, highlighting and concealing and I used the two smaller brushes for my eyeshadow application and blending, guys these brushes work so well on the skin and they are real soft, when they come out of their packaging feel them just to see I tell you the gospel truth! And when you wash them they dry perfectly and here’s a great one….THEY DON’T SHED!!! Yes girls/boys they do not shed! 
 

On my eyes, I’m using colors from an old pallet so if you have a pallet similar to  colors that I’ll mention just use them if you try to achieve this look, so using one of the smaller brushes I received from OSI Cosmetics (top right picture) I went in on my crease area with the colors red, brown, pink (mostly) and then used mua’s ‘dark cocoa’ , after I used mua’s white translucent powder in the number ‘02’ on my lids (yup guys you can use powders as an eyeshadow if that’s what suits you and works well with your look) and then I blended everything very lightly. 
 
For my contour I used my beloved LA GIRL Pro conceal in ‘dark cocoa’ and my cover girl bronzer in ‘ebony’ to bronze out those cheeks of mine with the (pointy thick brush) you will all have that brush and trust me it works so well for contouring but for bronzing I used the flatter thick brush (the right brush beside the pointy thick brush)  and I blend it out in circular motion when doing this, these brushes are excellent for this technique because it’s real soft and it’s not like some brushes that actually wipe away the product from your skin instead of helping it glide seamlessly on your face.
 
So guys even though would normally use a blending sponge, I like to switch it up sometimesso I pore the amount of setting powder I want inside my palm and take either one of the smaller brushes pictured at the top next to my beat face lol and I dip the brushes into the powder, then gently put it on my face with just a gentle blend. Doing this technique works and a really gives you a more natural highlight. 
For setting your face you can honestly use any big brush you want,  it’s what works with you honestly,
The purchase of these brushes was the best decision I’ve made in a long time, they're affordable, soft and great for multipurpose use

Get yours don’t waste time order yours today on osicosmetics.bigcartel.com  

P.s don’t worry about the wait you get it insanely quick! 
 
Until another post my loves! 
 
Follow @osicosmeticsinstagram
            @osicosmetics  twitter
             
@ELIZAHBEAUTY INSTAGRAM OSI (MUA)