Sunday 4 October 2015

MINI 'VAMP' LOOK - ELIZAHBEAUTY (INSTAGRAM)


Hey my lovelies! Sooooo.. I’m back again with a new mini tutorial for you guys! This is just a few easy and fun steps to looking all vampy and pretty seeing as the season for us beauty heads is near! In these steps I will be showing how I achieved the perfect matte look and dark look for the season! Hope you enjoy!


Step 1:

Start with your eyebrows as seen in my previous eyebrow tutorial osi blog post you can use any angle brush of your choice and any concealer so long as the concealer is a shade lighter than you so it compliments your tone also! In the picture you can see I have already filled in my brows (which are naturally thick so I didn’t fill in a lot) and I have also concealed them to define them more.  

Step 2:
 
This  can be either colour correcting or concealing of marks,  in my case I am concealing marks I’m not so comfortable with. other people may suffer from discoloration and that would be  where you can use this method and add color correcting concealer that evens out your colour before application of any foundation or powders. Some other people don’t suffer from any of these but still use this method because they feel it works well and makes there make up look so much more better especially in photos and that’s fine! Do your thing honey!

 Step 3:
For my foundation and concealing I use different brands because my skin is just so weird like that but I also like to switch it up and not just stick to one brand because you never know what other product out there can become your 3rd 4th or 10th holy grail haha!  So for this look as you can see in the first image I used my KIKO( make up by milano) in the colour ‘honey’ and I also mixed that with my other foundation by INGLOT YSM in the colour ‘58’ my powder is MAC  studio fix in the number ‘NC45’  for my  concealer I used LA GIRL PRO CONCEAL in the colour ‘meduim beige’ and for my contour I used again LA GIRL PRO CONCEAL in the colour ‘dark cocoa’ and with my blending sponge I blended out everything till I was comfortable  with how it looked.
 
 

Step 4:
 
So after blending out my concealer I take my setting powder , I used Constance Carroll compact refill powder in ’33. Saffron glow’ and Ben nye banana powder you don’t have to use two setting powders sometimes I do this cause I’m one of those make up heads who love my highlight to shower you with envy lol! So you will set any where you placed your concealer and blended out with your setting powder and it should look like my face in the second picture! (Your going to do so well trust me)  I let my powder bake on my face while I focus on my eyes now , p.s BAKING in make up terminology means when you put the setting powder on your face and let it sit there for a couple of minutes for a better highlight when you dust it off.
 
 
 
Step 5:
This is a very old pallet of mine I actually got in America 2 years ago visiting my dad and the rest of my family but I know I got it in a beauty supply store. So excuse for how it looks and sorry I don’t know the names of the colours (I remembered these never came with names to the colours they were just on the pallet) so anyways I used the orange  and red on my crease and also used my COVER GIRL bronzer in ‘ebony’ to add more warmth but a more brown colour to the crease and then I put the white shadow on my lids and put my MUA powder on top to give it a nice nude brownish color. In the second one image I have whipped the setting powder off my face and now my highlight shows , and set my face with my studio fix powder by mac ,by the time you do this your outcome should hopefully look like mine J
 
 
 
 
Step 6:
Now its time to set my contour and bronze myself up a bit! (I live for bronzer more then contours) so for this step I use my cover girl bronzer in ‘ebony’ to bronze my cheeks and contour using my sleek contour palette in ‘medium’ p.s you can contour out with anything a concealer or a powder even brown eyeshadow!  When I finish bronzing and contouring I then pop my liquid eyeliner on top of my eyes , my liquid liner is from Make up Gallery which you can actually pick up at your local pound land! How cool is that? J when you get to this stage your face should now look like mine in the second one picture! (I bet you look even better J ) it’s starting to form guys!

 
Step 7:
Pretty girls and pretty boys! I have now popped my lips on , for my lips I simply used lip liner , no lipstick just lip liner and the lip liner I used was Vital waterproof lip liner In ‘brown’ I lined my lips with it to get my shape and then later shaded everything in and whala! My vamp look is set! Guys you can achieve this look with these very easy steps and I hope you enjoy when your doing it, it’s a breeze babies! Hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial! Until next time see you!  Kisses!
 
 
Follow me on Instagram – Elizahbeauty
Thanks for reading xo